Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Small talk

This conversation took place over several days between Nathan and myself.

Saturday evening (first night without Ty)
Mommy: Nathan, do you want to sleep in Nathan's bed or mommy and daddy's bed?
Nathan: Um... mommy and daddy's bed

Sunday evening
Mommy: Nathan, where do you want to sleep tonight?
Nathan: Um, mommy and daddy's bed.

Monday evening
Mommy: Nathan, do you want to sleep in your tractor bed tonight?
Nathan: No
Mommy: Where do you want to sleep?
Nathan: Um, sleep in mommy and Nathan's bed.

Sorry babe... looks like you've been replaced!

4 comments:

Haley said...

Welcome to BLOG-LAND! Im glad we ahve a way to keep up with you guys now!

Leslie said...

Thanks Haley! I'm excited about it too!

Nancy Hood said...

love it LOL

Unknown said...

I had no idea you had a blog! Yea!! Welcome! I look forward to reading it...Let's make a deal, I'll update mine as much as you update your's ;o) Have a great 4th!!