Monday, July 7, 2008

From one extreme to the next!

Friday about 5:30pm I asked Nathan if he wanted to get his shoes on and go outside to wait for daddy. I knew Ty had to be getting close. Nathan couldn't get his shoes to me fast enough. About the time I got them strapped on Ty was pulling into the driveway. Nathan darted for the front door and straight into his daddy's arms. I don't know who was more excited: daddy, mommy or Nathan.

















































Well Friday night about 8 Nathan started running fever. We had plans for the next morning to go to Carrollton, Ga for a family reunion with my dad's side of the family. All Nathan knew was he was going to see PawPaw and MiMi (my mom and dad) on Saturday. We were up A LOT on Friday night/Saturday morning with fever and throwing up I just knew we weren't going to the reunion. Nathan woke up about 7 on Saturday still running fever. We administered Tylenol and he ate breakfast without getting sick. I told him that we probably wouldn't be able to go see PawPaw and Mimi. Well that was heart break #1. He's words.. "I not sick.. I better!" We waited to see if the fever was going to come back after an hour or so and when it didn't we headed to Carrollton. Nathan quickly attached himself to either PawPaw or MiMi's hip. We had a great visit on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday after church we started packing up to come back home and Nathan quickly told us he was going to PawPaw's house. Well long story short, he ended up in the car with us and this is what we heard and saw the WHOLE way home (about 1 1/2 hours). Bless his heart! I know how you feel baby, I love them bunches and hate leaving them too!!



















































5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww...Poor guy! :o( He just had such a great time with them that he didn't want the party to stop!

Katie said...

HEY!!!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited. I can keep up with you guys now! I miss ya'll so much!!! I can't even hardly stand it anymore! Plans to come home soon, please?!?!?!?

Lynne Griffies said...

I just found out from Matt & Katie that you had a blog. It will be fun keeping up with y'all this way. The pics of Nathan were so cute. Bless his little heart.

Be sure to check out my blogs:
gigisgrandbabies.blogspot.com
lynnegriffies.blogspot.com

Nancy Hood said...

What a heartbreaking time!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that face breaks my heart!