Friday, July 4, 2008

Butterflies in the Tummy!!

If you've ever been in love you know how it feels to get butterflies in your tummy. I would get them all the time when Ty and I were dating while I was waiting for him to come pick me up for a date. (I know.. mushy, mushy) BUT, I am very happy to say that after almost 6 years of marriage I still have those little butterflies. Ty is expected to return home today around 5:00. He's been gone since last Saturday around 1:30. I am so anxious to see him. I spoke with him this morning around 8 and he's all packed up and ready to go. I think he's just as ready to get home as Nathan and I are to have him back home. He did tell me that he had about a total of 10 minutes of sleep last night. I instructed him to go take a nap before they leave so he is NOT in a bad mood when he arrives home. That's the last thing I need after anticipating this day all week. I'll be sure to get some pictures of Nathan's expression when he sees his daddy today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...I think it's so sweet and wonderful to hear that you still have butterflies! I remember having them all the time when Josh and I were dating. I honestly think that I was the smallest I've ever been then b/c I literally couldn't eat :o) I'm starting to feel them again with Josh's homecoming just right around the corner. I know you and Nathan are so excited to have him back! I hope y'all enjoy your 4th!! Have a great weekend!!

Nancy Hood said...

After 25 years, this July!!, I still get those flutters in my tummy when Johnny walks into the room!! Honest!! Can't wait to see your pics and that he's home with the two of you :)