Friday, July 25, 2008

BIRTHDAY BOY!!

Wow! That's pretty much all I feel today. I can't believe it's been 3 years already!!! How time just goes by... Ty and I have already made some wonderful memories with our precious little boy. We thank God every day for giving us such a handsome, happy and most importantly, healthy child. We are about to leave for Alabama to celebrate his birthday with our families and have a birthday party for him at his most favoritest place ever!! I'll be sure to get some pics! Here are a few from this morning when we took him to breakfast. Happy birthday buddy! Mommy loves you.


6 comments:

Haley said...

We can't wait to see the birthday boy (and his mommy and daddy too)!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!! I hope you all have an awesome birthday day and I'm sorry we are unable to be there :( Mr. Matt is sick and we're trying to get him better so maybe we will get down there to visit soon. I would love to hang out with you guys soon! And WOW, all the memories we had with you guys in that resturaunt!!! What I would give to go there with you all on a Sunday night again!!! :) Miss ya'll and KK loves you!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet Birthday Boy! Hope you have a wonderful day! Lots of Love ~

Hilary said...

What a cutie!! He is so grown up. I can't believe it.

Nancy Hood said...

Aw, happy birthday, little man. Hurry back over to Prattville :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ty and Leslie,
Nathan is an absolute doll! What a charmer with such a great smile he's too cute. I am so glad you both are happy - it will only get better! Blessings, Emmy