Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prayer Requests

I want to ask all of you to continue to remember us in your prayers for several reasons. I went back to the doctor yesterday to give more blood so they could see what my HCG level was doing. They were wanting to see the level go down so they would know that my body was realizing that the pregnancy wasn't viable. I learned today that the blood work results actually showed my HCG levels increasing. As hard as it is I'm trying to not get my hopes up that things will be OK. I am scheduled for another ultrasound on Friday and the doctor is hoping to see a heartbeat. Please keep me and this baby in your prayers.


The other prayer request is about the news that Ty brought home yesterday. He went for a job interview to be the store manager at the new Sherwin Williams store on Taylor Road in Montgomery. He was offered the job and we accepted. This will bring BIG changes to our lives once again. We have such mixed emotions.. we are very excited to get back to Prattville and to be around our families and friends again but the relationships that have formed here will be greatly missed. I never thought it would be so difficult to "go back home" as it has been. We know that God knows best and that this is in His plan for us but the fear of the unknown is enough to bring stress and worry into our lives. I just ask that you pray for us during this transition and pray for Ty that he will take to this new position and have the confidence and knowledge that he will need to do a great job!


This is a picture of Nathan when we moved from Prattville to Georgia...
















This picture was taken a few weeks ago... wow, how time flies!!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Now you REALLY need to call me.

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new job!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the job...I know it must be bittersweet, but you have a good attitude about it and your faith that God has a plan for your family is a wonderful example to me! I need to think that way more often...Prayers and hugs coming your way!

Anonymous said...

Wow Leslie, that is great news and you will be missed.

Nancy Hood said...

WHOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Kristy said...

Nathan was as old as Helen is now when yall moved here! I can't imagine how much she will have grown in a year as much as Nate has.

Hilary said...

what a rollercoaster! keeping y'all in our daily prayers.