Saturday, December 27, 2008

ThErE AnD BaCk AgAiN...

There are lots of reasons why I have been off with my postings lately. The main one is I lost the memory stick to my camera about a week ago so my picture taking has been hindered. The other main reason is we have moved from Georgia back to Prattville. We are currently residing with Ty's parents in Prattville while we are trying to sell our home in Monroe.

We all had a great Christmas. It once again looked like ToysRUs threw up in the living room and since we don't have much storage space it's taking a while to find places for all these new toys. To name a few he ended up with a bike (from santa) a red radio flyer wagon (from ty's parents) and a red radio flyer big wheel (from my parents). His favorite that he asked for weeks from Santa was not one but 2 (yes 2) Woody cowboys from Toy Story. He received lots of clothes, games, Transformers, a few movies... it goes on and on. I wanted to do a little extra this year for him. One was because it may be his last Christmas as an only child and, two, because he was really into it this year and that made it more fun for me!!

Sorry I don't have any pictures. We went to Circuit City and bought me a new card so I'll try and get some pictures of him playing with all this new stuff!

I can't go without leaving some type of picture so here's a picture of our new (temporary) residence. Pray that our home in Monroe sells quickly so we can give my in-laws their space back!!
904 RunningBrook Drive Prattville, Al 36066


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad y'all are back!

If the weather is nice after the 1st of the year let's plan to go to the park or zoo or something. I'm not teaching at the day school anymore, so we'll have more free time!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! What an eventful time you've had :o)

Nancy Hood said...

Yay, welcome home!!! And your house WILL sell soon ;)