Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prattvillians...I need your help!

I never thought it would be so difficult to find child care. We have contacted several preschools in the area and all are full. Being a typical mother, I'm pretty picky about where I want to put my child. I would prefer not to put him in a general day care facility but one where he can be involved in a learning program. I don't want him to be just another number but an important part of his school. I may be asking for a lot but I feel as a working mother I have that choice. We would prefer for me to be a stay-home mom again but right now that just isn't possible.
So here is where you come in! If anyone has ANY ideas about what we can do please let us know. We are both going back to work on the 5th (which is Monday) so we don't have much more time. We have already looked at Camellia Baptist (he's on a waiting list there). Um, The church of the Living Water (in the old East Memorial building) doesn't have anything open and First Baptist is closed until next Monday.
I feel like everything has been coming to a dead end. It's hard for me not to wonder why. What is God wanting us to do? Does He have different plans for us and we just can not see them right now? I hate making decisions, especially when it comes to the happiness of my child. More than that I hate the fear of the unknown. With all that said you can see I am really struggling with this and if anyone has any ideas or offers please please please let me know ASAP!!

No comments: