Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome to the blogging world!

I have been playing with the idea of getting my own blog for some time now. I love blog surfing so much and wanted to get in on it but didn't know how (I know.. I'm a little slow). I finally decided I was just going to try it and then came the question.. what to name it.. That's what I've been pondering for the past month. I've asked several people who are more creative than I am for suggestions but nothing really hit home. I think this name fits pretty good. We're a fairly simple family and I wouldn't know what to do without my guys. I hope I can keep this up and I hope you will enjoy seeing daily posts of our crazy life! Love you all!

1 comment:

Nancy Hood said...

just saw your note on MySpace and had to come check you out!! Warning - it's addictive ;)