Monday, June 30, 2008

Water Wart




We have been talking about getting Nathan a pool for a while now. We wanted to wait and get him a big one (one big enough for mommy too) for his birthday. The more we talked about it, the more we decided we didn't want that headache. Plus, we were scared the dogs would destroy it while we were gone. There is a Dollar General in Winder closing and one of my co-workers was in there last week. She called and told me they had swimming pools. She picked one up for me. It was originally $8.00 then 75% off. I figured that was more in our price range right now.. Nathan wouldn't know the difference. He was absolutely thrilled to finally have a swimming pool! If it holds up for the rest of this summer I would say we got our $5 worth.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl...I thought I had your blog on my feed reader so that I could be notified whenever you posted something new. Well, I didn't! I haven't read anything since the trip y'all took! Can't wait to catch up :)