Monday, August 25, 2008

Road Trip!!

Guess where I'm going...


Here's a hint:





























Here's who I'm going with:






























This, my friends, is Crissy McCannon.. aka "Trudy." I met Crissy when we moved to Ga. and if there is nothing else, this is ONE reason why I am loving life. We hit it off from the beginning and have had wonderful talks and times together. We decided to plan a "girls" road trip and where else to go but Savannah, Georgia! Our trip is scheduled for Sept. 5th-7th. Crissy will tell you that it's 11 days away! But who's counting, right?!? We are both so extremely excited about taking this trip together and getting away from the everyday "routine." I have been wanting to go to Savannah for a LONG time and am so excited to finally be going and to be going with someone who means so much to me. If you haven't ever had the opportunity to meet Crissy, you should. your life would never be the same again!! LOVE YA GURL!!


I'll be sure to get lots of "scenery" shots of our weekend!


Isn't she pretty?!?!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I'm hoping that Brandon and I can make it there in May for our 10 year anniversary. Have fun and be safe!

Kristy said...

What a fun trip! Oh, and that last pic of you guys is SO pretty! you should frame it. PS. I am so glad you're happy