Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just the 2 of us...

As part of Nathan's birthday present mom and dad kept him for the week. He was about as excited staying as Ty and I were going home just the 2 of us. We had Tuesday of that week off and decided to spend the day together enjoying each others company and growing closer together. Here was what we did! It was so romantic...












































First we painted the bedroom and while waiting on the first coat to dry we decided (or I decided) to let Ty hang my new picture and wall decor in the bathroom that has been sitting in our bedroom for about a month! It's finally all done!















4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! New pics. Your room looks great. I love the bed spread.

It was SOOO good to see you guys today and can't wait for next month when we can spend more time catching up! Love you -

Haley said...

I love the bed spread! I saw that Jenny said something about next month..... are you guys coming back to pville?

Hilary said...

yay! I love decorating! Y'all did a great job. I love the shower curtain.

Nancy Hood said...

looks awesome, girl! and it's still so natural to see ya'll at worship. I just loved watching Tina and Nathan love on each other :)