Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty!

Today we celebrated Ty's 28th birthday. I love him more and more every day but today I sat back and thought of why I love him so much. Ty, thank you for ALL you do for Nathan and for me. I thank God for you choosing me to spend the rest of your life with. I thank God for the man you have become and for the love and the tenderness you so generously pour out every day. I wish I could be more like you... to be able to have the patience you have and the positive attitude you carry and your one of a kind outgoing personality. You are love by so many but no one as much as me. You are a wonderful husband and father. I look forward to many many more birthday celebrations with you! You are my world and I love you for being you!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Ty!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Nancy Hood said...

aw, how sweet :) and how true. the two of you are so cute together :)