Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WOO-HOO!!!

I usually wait until I have pictures before I post but I COULD NOT wait to get this post out. I am so super excited about this weekend. Several weeks ago my mom mentioned getting Nathan for the weekend. Well, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of mentioning to Ty about us going away for the weekend. *Side note* Ty and I have NOT be away (just the 2 of us) since before Nathan was born so this trip is much needed! Anyway, I kept running into barriers with everything I tried to work out. Either things were booked or too far away or cost too much or one of us didn't want to go to that particular place. Well, long story short, we both decided on a weekend in Nashville, TN! YEAH!! I would LOVE to stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel (that's where it all started for me and him 10 years ago this April) but it just isn't cost efficient so we are going to stay across the street from the hotel and spend all our time in the hotel other than the time we are sleeping. (I'm the brilliant one who thought of this!) :) HA! I can't wait! Our plan is to try and get off early Friday and head up and come back Sunday afternoon. You guys just don't know how much I'm anticipating this wonderful weekend with my fabulous husband! Thanks babe!! I love you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Yay for you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow...I still remember "the beginning" for you guys 10 years ago there! Aww...time flies! I hope you two have a wonderful time :o)

Nancy Hood said...

always make time for the two of you :)