Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sugar Sugar!!

It's official! I am completely in love with Sugarland! I went to my first concert EVER on Sunday and had the time of my life! Thanks so much for the invite Crissy! I'll never forget the energy I felt from the music. Here are a few pics of our time in Perry, Ga. The concert was at the fair grounds. Our plan was to arrive several hours early and enjoy some fair rides before the concert. We bought wristbands for $15. Crissy wanted to head to the farris wheel first so that's where we went. The lines were longer than lines at Six Flags!! Long story short.. we were able to ride 2 (yes 2!) rides in an hour and a half!! Oh well.. it was all well worth it!


I am so afraid of heights that this was a MAJOR step for me! When you looked straight up at it it looked like it was leaning forward to fall over! It was actually just the clouds moving above but it was freaky!!















From the highest point on the ride.. I think this is the point that I peed myself! LOL















How come they look so calm?!! I was freakin out!!

















A couple of pics taken while standing in line!

Top: Betsy Brown.. me, Emily McCannon & Crissy McCannon















Smile! Say cheese!!















Zac Brown Band was the opening act for Sugarland. They did an awesome job! It won't be long that there will be someone opening for them!!
















Singing Chicken Fried!
















I was so pumped to hear Sugarland that I didn't get any pictures! All I have to say is if you want to experience a time of your life go see them in concert! We are already looking for where they will be next. WOO-HOO!!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I have seen them in concert too! It was a lot of fun! I was 2 rows back from the stage.

Nancy Hood said...

so glad you had fun! like your hair cut and miss you bunches!!!